Rick Staff Law Offices and Rick Staff Consulting treat all personal information received from clients and customers as confidential unless the client or customer provides authorization to release the information. Absent authorization from clients or customers no personal information will be released to third parties. This Site is not designed to gather any information from users. Please contact Rick Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to provide Rick Staff personal or any other information.
BY ACCESSING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SITE USE AGREEMENT (AGREEMENT).
The following terms and conditions govern use of this Site:
1. Definitions. "Content" shall mean all information or images contained on the Site, including but not limited to, trademarks, copyrights, advertisements, data, text, graphics, photos, software and video.
"Site" shall mean the Internet site located at the URL address www.rickstaff.com.
"User" shall mean any person or entity that accesses or uses the Site in any manner.
2. Limited License for Personal and Non-Commercial Use Only. Users of this Site are granted a nonexclusive limited license to use the Site and its Content for personal use but may not use the Site or its Content for Commercial or unlawful uses. Subject to these restrictions, Users may print or copy Content from this Site that is copyrighted or owned by RICK STAFF Law Offices provided that such copies are not modified in any manner. If User wishes to print Content from this Site, or other sites linked to from this Site, that is copyrighted or owned by a person or entity other than the RICK STAFF Law Offices, the User must obtain permission from the appropriate owner to do so.
3. Linking to and Framing this Site.
Users who create links to any page of the Site may not "frame" any page of the Site.
4. Links to Third Party Sites.
Rick Staff Law Offices does not control linked sites and Rick Staff Law Offices is not responsible for the content contained on these sites. Unless otherwise indicated, Rick Staff Law Offices does not endorse, approve, or otherwise warrant the accuracy of any information or content contained on a linked site. User agrees that the sites, including information, material, products and services therein, shall be used solely at the User's own risk.
5. ATTORNEY CLIENT PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY
No attorney client relationship is created by your use or viewing of this Website. If you are not currently a client of the attorney/firm you are working with no attorney client relationship is created until that attorney/firm has performed a conflicts check (required by the attorney’s/firm’s ethical duties) and has sent you an engagement letter confirming that you are a client of that attorney/firm. If you are not a client of the attorney/firm you are working with no attorney client privilege exists and you should not provide the attorney firm any information that you wish to keep confidential.
6. Suspension or Termination of Access. Rick Staff Law Offices reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate a User's access to the Site for any reason.
7. Indemnification. User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless RICK STAFF Law Offices from any and all liabilities, losses, claims, costs, and expenses including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney's fees, related to the User's violation of any term of this Agreement or alleged illegal use of this Site.
8. Choice of Law; Jurisdiction and Venue. Any dispute related to this Agreement or the Site shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the State of Wisconsin (without applying any applicable conflict- of-law principles). In the event a dispute arises between User and RICK STAFF Law Offices from this Agreement or use of the Site, such dispute shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in the Western District of Wisconsin (federal court) or La Crosse County, Wisconsin (state court). RICK STAFF Law Offices's failure to insist upon strict enforcement of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
9. User's Consent To Be Legally Bound To Agreement. In consideration of being allowed to use the Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Use of the Site in any manner shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement and your agreement to be legally bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are strictly prohibited from accessing and/or using this Site in any manner.
10. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be unenforceable, it will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.